What projects need to be submitted to the AC?
All improvements, including, but not limited to, storage sheds, home additions, fencing and fence relocation, color changes to the exterior paint, basketball goals, playscapes, decks, arbors, gazebos, swimming pools/hot tubs, playhouses, walls, hardscape improvements and exterior alterations. Landscape improvements such as trees, flowers, shrubs, and general landscaping which do not alter the architectural conformity and harmony of the neighborhood do not need to be approved.
Steps for Consideration
Please complete this Application and submit it with your plans and specifications of the proposed Improvement. No additions, modifications or removal of any Improvement shall be made upon any lot without prior written approval of the Architectural Committee.
If you are building a new home, please complete this Application and follow the same instructions.
What must be included with each submittal?
Plans and specifications are defined as any and all documents designed to guide or control the construction, erection or maintenance of any Improvement, including but not limited to, those indicating location, size, shape, configuration, materials, site plans, excavation and grading plans, foundation plans, drainage plans, landscaping and fencing plans, elevation drawings, floor plans, specifications on all building products and construction techniques, samples of exterior colors, plans for utility services, and all other documentation or information relevant to such Improvement.
- The plans and specifications to be submitted will be incomplete and not accepted without all of the following items, unless waived by the AC. All required items must be delivered with a completed application form in a portable document format (PDF) to the AC via email at [email protected].
- Plot plan/survey showing the location (with measurements noted), dimensions, and elevations of all existing and proposed improvements.
- Existing and finished grades shall be shown on lot corners and at corners of proposed improvements. Lot drainage provisions shall be indicated, as well as cut and fill details, if any appreciable change in the lot contour is possible due to the construction of the improvement.
- The structural design, exterior elevations, exterior materials, colors, textures and shapes of all improvements shall be described, along with any diagrams or representations necessary to depict all proposed exterior illumination, including location and method, utility connections and fire protection systems.
- This form must be completed and signed by the owner of the lot.